Meet the Mayor
"On behalf of the 33,000 members of our community, I want to welcome you to a city at the corner of progress and history." - Scott Eisenhauer
- Christmas Village Crafts fair, December 2nd and 3rd. Click here for details.
- City of Danville Website has received an upgrade! You may notice parts of the site are missing/broken. We ask that you bear with us as we continue to shape this website!
- Annual Micro-Surfacing Program Schedule and FAQ's. Click here.
- The City of Danville's City Council Meeting will be held Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 at 6:00pm at the Robert E. Jones Municipal Building Lower Level Council Chambers.
- Any upcoming community events that you wish to be included on the official City of Danville community calendar should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The calendar is available through the OurDanville app.
Who are we?
Danville, Illinois offers small town charm and big city amenities. Our city is known for its range of shopping, from antiques and boutiques to big-box retailers, excellent parks and recreation, academics, affordable housing, and quality healthcare for veterans and everyone else. We invite you to discover all that Danville has to offer!
We Have an App!
Visit us at City Hall
Located at 17 W. Main St., on the west side of the iconic Bresee Tower and across the street from the David S. Palmer Arena.